Workday Consultant / Developer 8/24/2016
OCD Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QUALIFICATIONS:
Senior Developer * Requires 8 to 10 years of related IT/HR experience.
* 2 to 3 years of experience in Workday integrations (EIB, Core Connector, Studio, Document Transformation}, Workday Report Writer, and Workday Business Process design.
* Proficiency with Java/Eclipse and web service development (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSLT, XPATH, MVEL)
* Functional Workday knowledge and experience for Core HCM, Organizations, Compensation, and Security.
* Knowledge of HR processes and solutions.
* Ability to work with cross functional teams to drive projects, gather requirements, provide development estimates and meet expected delivery timelines.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements to both business workers and stakeholders.
* Day to day support of Workday EIB and Studio Integrations, including enhancements.
* Development of new integrations from discovery, design through testing and implementation.
* Project coordination with internal teams and external parties * Report writing and dashboard development.
* Day to day HR Business support.
* Core HCM maintenance
* Contributor for current and upcoming projects for Compensation Administration, Outside US Leave and Absence, Benefits Administration, Metrics/Dashboarding.