This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION*We are Tier 1 Vendors to the Client
Client: Phamaceutical Company
Job Title: Workday Consultant
Location: Rochester, NY
* Requires 8 to 10 years of related IT/HR experience.
* 2 to 3 years of experience in Workday integrations (EIB, Core Connector, Studio, Document Transformation}, Workday Report Writer, and Workday Business Process design.
* Proficiency with Java/Eclipse and web service development (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSLT, XPATH, MVEL)
* Functional Workday knowledge and experience for Core HCM, Organizations, Compensation, and Security.
* Knowledge of HR processes and solutions.
* Ability to work with cross functional teams to drive projects, gather requirements, provide development estimates and meet expected delivery timelines.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements to both business workers and stakeholders.
* Day to day support of Workday EIB and Studio Integrations, including enhancements. * Development of new integrations from discovery, design through testing and implementation. * Project coordination with internal teams and external parties * Report writing and dashboard development. * Day to day HR Business support. * Core HCM maintenance * Contributor for current and upcoming projects for Compensation Administration, Outside US Leave and Absence, Benefits Administration, Metrics/Dashboarding.
_APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUME IN WORD FORMAT WITH ALSO THE FOLLOWING DETAILS GIVEN BELOW FOR SUBMISSION PROCESS TO TAKE IT FURTHER._
Full Legal Name:
Full Physical Address:
Work Authorization Status:
Compensation you expect :
Availability to start new position :
Birthday: Just MONTH and DAY :
End date of your (present or previous) Job :
Reason you to leave (present or previous) Job :
Best time and phone number to be reached :
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE & HAVE A GREAT DAY!