Workday Payroll Delivery Analyst Advanced - The Woodlands, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
The Woodlands, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A WORKDAY PAYROLL ANALYST ADVANCED
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our HR Services / BPO Workday business group within Aon Hewitt, in The Woodlands, TX.
YOUR IMPACT AS A WORKDAY PAYROLL ANALYST ADVANCED
* Educates colleagues and clients while serving as a subject matter expert Researches and provides input and support about industry and company best practices.
* Support, lead, or ensure the standardization of processes in accordance with Aon Hewitt best practices.
* Works to identify and implement ideas for improving the domain specific offer and methodologies.
* Provide feedback on new products, services and projects.
* Works to support system changes through the change request process both internally and with the client.
Client Relationship Management
* Gains an understanding of processes and documentation to support client or service transitions.
* Communicates effectively with the client and internal partners for analysis/resolution of issues or project impacts.
* Discusses any issues identified and their impact on service delivery in required meetings.
* Leads client interaction and facilitation on client touch points.
* Creates detailed functional business requirement specifications and ensures proper testing hand-offs for integration testing.
* Conducts stakeholder interviews and stakeholder workshops for projects.
* Monitors the scope throughout the project and ensure the scope is baselined, and that any changes requested to the scope are evaluated for project impact and business need for projects.
* Provides status reports and communicate changes in process for project assignments.
* Assists in post-project Quality Assurance (QA) and knowledge management.
* Manages workload for domain and global team aligned colleagues including ad-hoc project deliverables. Estimates, schedules and directs all work activities related to projects.
* Leads complex inter-domain projects.
* Identify issues and drives change for related improvements.
* Works with third-party providers (both Aon Hewitt partners and client partners) to ensure seamless process delivery.
* Leads process improvements for existing processes and support creation of new processes with emphasis on up/down stream impacts. Ensures that the process flows are complete and within the defined scope for projects.
* Identify and resolve escalations or complex issues with strong emphasis to associated patterns, trends, and root cause analysis.
* Meets aligned Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Guides and supports client delivery for new and existing colleagues.
* Determines when inquiries are beyond the scope of responsibilities of Aon Hewitt and/or team and escalates as appropriate.
* Supports the internal and external Change Request process, including scoping and costing.
* Assists with documentation and lead or support maintenance of release notes/training.
* Supports and oversees offshoring initiatives.
* Supports and provide investigation on regulatory and compliance issues (if applicable) and ensure reporting of same to management.
* Leads/represents domain in meeting with other teams/domains to develop/refine process execution.
* Ensures the service delivery model is being followed by challenging requested custom functionality and offering alternative solutions.
* Assist in annual Business Continuity preparation events
* ACH Returns and NOC
* Deduction maintenance
* Manage incoming checks and JV
* Pay input
* Positive pay file
* Process Annual Employee Elective Files (United Way, etc.)
* Stop payments/reissues
* Bonus/Commission Pay Input
* Check Print Validation
* Check Reversals
* Create Manual Check (Online or Manual)
* Deposit Federal, State, and Local Taxes
* Escheatment/Support Process
* Expatriate Processing
* Gross Ups/Impute Income
* Interface Management
* Mass Load & Balancing
* Other Imputed Income Processing
* Payroll Balancing
* Payroll Funding Gross or Net
* Payroll Validation and QA (Defensive Queries)
* Periodic Funding for Tax Liability
* Reconcile Other Payroll Related Accounts
* Year-end Activities
* Calculate Over/Under Payments
* Data Integrity Edit Report Validation
* International Assignee Pay Input
* Payroll Processing Leave Processing
* Research Assessments/Notices
* Run Off Cycle Calc/Confirm Jobs
* Stock Option Processing
* W-2, W-2C, and 1099 Processing
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* 3 to 5 years of work experience in a Business, Human Resources or Workforce Administration environment.
* 2 to 3 plus years of Payroll experience required.
* Knowledge and/or experience with a case management system.
* Advanced domain-specific knowledge and expertise including best practices and delivery model.
* Strong understanding and experience in executing on project methodology.
* Ability to refine processing procedures based on big picture understanding.
* Skilled at delivering presentations to large groups, management, technical and non-technical audiences.
* BA, BS in Business, or equivalent degree or work experience required.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
United States: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421233
CATEGORY: Operations and Tech Services Group
LOCATION: United States, TX, The Woodlands