Workday Production Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Food & Beverage Company
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Workday Production Lead
12+ months with extensions, part of a 6year project plan
Boca Raton Florida
NEED WHO CAN DIRECTLY WORK WITH USM ON W2 OR 1099
NOTES FROM CALL WITH MANAGER:
* Remote 1-2 days a week is OK. Must be in Boca the other days
* On the technical side, not HR functional
* Certification not required
* They'll be doing a lot of configuration, production support, and implementations
* 6months to start but absolutely going longer. This is a part of a 6YEAR PROJECT PLAN
* Phone, then skype, then hire
Direct and perform activities related to projects, enhancements, maintenance, and production support of global HCM system - Workday. The position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Workday application, prioritization and resolution of all escalated technical cases, review and approval of system configuration changes, and coordinating with all stakeholders for development and delivery. Reports to HR Global Solution Center Lead located in Boca Raton, FL.
* Minimum 5-7years of functional and technical experience in various Workday modules - HCM, Performance, Payroll and Integration.
* In depth hands-on experience administering and configuring compensation, security roles, business processes, and organizations.
* Extensive knowledge of Workdaytechnologies - Workday Studio, Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Cloud Connect.
* Advanced skills in project management, technical analysis, design and development and business process re-engineering.
* Experience directing and working with service partners and offshore teams.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Lead as the IT SME for all Workday upgrades, projects, enhancements, integrations, and implementations.
* Responsible for all Workday production support activities and metric objectives.
* Drive efforts to accomplish significant improvements in process efficiency, speed, quality and delivery by proactively identifying opportunities to solution recurrent issues, improve workflows, and enhance user experience.
* Oversee documentation repository which includes procedural run books, job aids, functional design and mapping documents, and integration inventories.
* Partner with HR functions, stakeholders, vendors and cross-functional teams to define and translate business requirements into tactical system implementation plans, including project estimation, prioritization, scheduling and support.