Workday SR. HRIS Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are currently partnering with a client in the Midwest, looking to bring on a permanent resource in the capacity of SR. HRIS Analyst (Workday). As the Sr. Analyst you will primarily interface between HR and global regions to implement best practices, develop, maintain, and support the HRIS software applications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manages system administration, coordination, implementation, security, operational integrity, performance monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and customer care of HRIS applications.
- Maintains, tests, reviews, and revises all manuals, tables, codes, and documentation related to applications including tracking of incoming requests.
- Supports system enhancements and interfaces with HR departments and regions to notify them of any downtime, scheduled maintenance,
- Applies best practices and works with HR vendors to collaborate on system and software updates.
- Provides system support to all HR departments and regions for assigned solutions including the in-depth analysis of application solution functionality and its application to HR function, management, and strategy.
- Five or more years of experience required in HRIS field.
- Strong knowledge of software applications (Workday, Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word), systems, and system administration experience,
- Analytical and problem solving skills including critical thinking and attention to detail.