Workforce Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Workforce Analyst I
Burlington, WA or Portland, OR
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
The Workforce Analyst I will be responsible for ensuring that Regence Customer Service SLA goals are met by monitoring performance on a real-time basis, maintaining current data in a workforce management database and assisting in the forecasting and scheduling of Customer Service staff. As part of a team the WFM Analyst I is responsible for optimizing intra-day staffing for approximately 400 contact center employees staffed in 16 queues across 4 sites.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
* Two years of higher education and/or working toward a degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field with at least one year of healthcare systems and/or business systems experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. 1-year plus relevant experience in a call center or customer service department.
* Experience in staffing, forecasting or scheduling is beneficial.
* Experience with workforce management software such as Verint, Blue Pumpkin and Aspect eWorkforce is a bonus.
* Experience with MS Windows and overall strong PC skills including experience using MS Excel required. Experience with MS Access and Lotus Notes a plus.
* Must be able to work Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 6:00pm.
* Administering Workforce management applications to managing staffing and scheduling requirements across a multi-site network of Regence plans. Includes data entry and reporting of metrics such as schedules, adherence, and attendance. Ensure timely turn-around, 24-hours or less, to requests submitted by staff and management.
* Supports the preparation and maintenance of staff schedules. Makes scheduling decisions based on changing daily/weekly/month/quarterly customer dynamics. Communicate staffing and scheduling requirements to management. Provides data and alternatives course of action to management use for in decision making and planning.
* Monitoring real-time volume and staffing levels to ensure proper coverage. Trend intra-day performance against the forecast and re-forecast when required to better project the day s staffing needs. Implement appropriate resource management to ensure quick response to unanticipated changes. Alerts management to changes in call center performance and recommend appropriate course of action to achieve service level goals. Monitor and address schedule adherence and shrinkage real-time.
* Schedules all non-inbound call transaction work (e.g., training, meetings, correspondence, administrative time, etc). Supports the Workforce Analyst II in the scheduling of special projects and training classes with training and development, management and other Regence departments.
* Review and approve requests for time off (paid or unpaid), schedule changes, terminations, promotions, transfers and team reassignments for the purposes of maintaining schedules and workforce management database. Identifies the need for extra work hours and coordinates scheduling with management.
* Triage inbound email for efficient processing by the WFM team, prioritizing work to ensure time-sensitive work is performed first.
* Administer same day PTU s (i.e. call outs, early departures) and updating attendance reporting for the contact centers use. Re-forecast the days SLA projections based on the revised staffing levels and arrange for opening / closing schedule coverage when required.
* Provide routine and ad-hoc daily and weekly reports from Verint, Tableau, Blue Pumpkin and other tools.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.