Workout Specialist 9/3/2016
Salem Executive Search
Glen Cove, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Maintain collection efforts to control delinquency levels. Initiate litigation when necessary. Protect and maintain bank assets.
Essential Job Functions:
* Work with attorneys to expedite workout and foreclosures on commercial / residential properties, including preparation of modification and forbearance agreements.
* Manage residential and commercial loanportfolio including REO assets
* Organize workout / restructures with borrowers while protecting bank assets
* Coordinate REO sales with and without real estate brokers
* Coordinate note sales with investors and their attorneys
* Conduct site visits on bank properties, including non REO properties
* Prepare reports for regulatory requirements
* Conduct collection efforts on accrual and nonaccrual loans
* Manage vendors to secure REO properties and other bank assets, i.e. insurance carriers,locksmiths, engineers, plumbers, electricians, painters and architects.
* Obtain and analyze commercial loan applications, financial statements, appraisals, and title reports.
* Restructure Chapter 11 Bankruptcy borrowers while coordinating efforts with BK trustee.
* Determine asset values on Chapter 7 Bankruptcies and coordinate liquidation if necessary.
* Review legal documents for court filings for accuracy including affidavits for lost or documents.
* Handle examinations under oath when court appearance is necessary.
* Coordinate emergency actions for REO properties, i.e., floods, vandalism, fire, etc.
* Prepare demand letters, 90 day notices and right to cure letters for delinquent and matured loans.
* Register residential foreclosures with the Department of Finance website including step 1 and step 2 filings.
* Obtain litigation status reports and prepare information for Senior Management.
* Analyze third party billing for accuracy.
Perform related and unrelated duties as assigned or required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
Minimum 5-7 years bankingexperience preferably in Work-outs, Collection, etc.
Strong knowledge and/or education in law, litigation and judgments.