Workstation OEM Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Lenovo is not just another technology company. We believe we make the technology that powers the world's best ideas. We design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment.. We are the company that powers the people who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what's never been done. And we are united in the quest to help our users defy the impossible.
To maintain our leadership and compete in this aggressive marketplace, we are looking to enhance our team with additional talent of a knowledge expert in the field OEM Project Management.
This position as Workstation OEM Technical Project Manager will lead new opportunities with OEM partners using Workstation solutions. This position requires both technical knowledge of the workstation products and the requirements of OEM business life cycle management.
- You will be the key interface to sales to develop solutions to the customer requirements.
- Manage scope, commitment, and timelines
- Resolve key technical issues and be focal point of contact for all issues related to commodities required for the solution
- Be the key OEM solutions expert that drives team for end to end solution including development and delivery.
We are seeking candidates who:
Bachelors Degree. Masters preferred.
Minimum 6 years related experience
- PMI certified with over 6 years project management experience in related field.
- Very strong communication skill and technical skills
- Must have knowledge of system development processes such as part number creation and BOM creation.
- Able to interface to multiple organizations to drive closure for key OEM requirements.
- Knowledge of development and launch processes
- Strong project management and a driven self starter
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.