World Wide Commercial Displays Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Displays Product Marketing Manager will be accountable for managing a portion of the Displays solutions roadmap within the commercial segment with a strong focus on innovating within our mainstream portfolio. Specifically, the role will require managing deliverables through the entire lifecycle - from concept planning through product development, and from product launch through end-of-life execution and transition. Success of the business and individual will depend on close interaction with regional business units, productive collaboration with cross-functional teams and ability to understand key commercial segment vertical markets trends and behaviors. Within the Displays Business Unit, the Displays Product Marketing Manager's specific responsibilities include:* Defining and communicating displays Product Marketing requirements through the Product Lifecycle, including using strong industry and market engagement to gather relevant information to support those needs
* Understanding and tracking key technology trends for the enterprise and SMB customer segments for displays and PC solutions - and serving as an expert on those technologies within the team.
* Creating and managing effective content and processes for product positioning and messaging for regional partners, sales force and channel partners.
* Collaborating with cross-functional product development teams to ensure that the products and solutions are delivered per our marketing objectives.
* Work in partnership with regional teams on Go-to-Market activities, launch plans and press engagement activities.
* Consistently perform competitive analysis against top Displays industry players to ensure our lineup is differentiated and competitive
* Support growing the business plan for the displays team and manage products/solutions to meet revenue and profitability goals in line with team targets. Will include investigating new business revenue and margin models that will contribute to this plan.
* Developing marketing process enhancements to ensure that the overall displays marketing process can grow and scale with the business.The ideal candidate for this position will have a graduate degree in business administration, marketing or a non-technical field of study.* Thorough understanding and mastery of basic marketing principles and product development process. Previous experience in high-tech and Displays marketing is a plus.
* Proven experience in successfully managing high-volume product categories is a strong requirement.
* Ability to effectively work as a leader in a cross functional team environment including business and product development, supply chain and procurement processes and execution dependencies.
* Aptitude for using an analytical approach to business evaluation and problem-solving - with the understanding of how to effectively communicate proposals, results and implications to management teams and external partners.
* Exceptional ability to execute and influence the direction of a product/technology vision and roadmap. The successful candidate should have a track record of influencing successful product/solution vision/roadmap and executing to a plan
* Is seen by sales team as an expert in Displays and Visual Solutions and regularly is called on to explain the benefits in front of customers or partners
* Capability to collaborate with and manage external partners in the product development process
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expertise in communicating with international partners
* Experience in program and process management, with a proven ability to proactively initiate process improvements within a team environment //*
* World Wide Commercial Displays Product Manager
* Requisition ID: