XO Sports Spirits Bartender PM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Head Island, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
* To properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient bar throughout the shift.
* Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service.
* Have knowledge of all wines, spirits and beer.
* Must have knowledge of entire food menu.
* Must have experience selling and presenting wine
* Must have strong sales and communications skills
* Approach and greet guests.
* Order taking.
* Order delivery.
* Checking back.
* Service bar.
* Clean and clear service areas.
* Departing guests.
* Uniform and appearance.
* Completes other duties as assigned by manager.
* Micros POS, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine
* Interior of hotel, in all areas of the hotel.
* Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
* Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
* Exposure to food items and beverages
* Able to stand for extended periods of time.
* Able to read and write English proficiently.
* Able to work in tight quarters with other people.
* Able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
* Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, reach, and lean in the course of daily business.
* Minimum 2 years Upscale Casual or Fine Dining Bartending Experience
* Full Service Bar Experience (beer, wine and liquor)
* Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays
* Able to communicate effectively with guests and other associates
* Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: