Xamarin Lead Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION : XAMARIN LEAD DEVELOPER
LOCATIONS : ATLANTA, GA
DURATION : FULLTIME
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Responsible for providing technical advice and guidance to project team, employing a high degree of customer service maintain frequent interaction with all types of end-user customers; must be effective in interpersonal communications and problem solving.
* 4+ years in Xamarin and overall 10+ years in Microsoft .net
* Develop and maintain Xamarin applications that can be put to use for clients, shared code libraries and internal products and tools
* Help estimate the work effort at different levels (project, story, iteration, release)
* Work in an ever changing and adjustable environment putting your best foot forward, without compromising on quality
* Develop engaging apps to solve problems
* Competent in Xamarin and .Net
* Good Knowledge of memory management
* Demonstrate primary programming skills and OOP
* Understanding of using Xamarin technology in order to create effective native UI for iOS, Android and Windows phone
* Exposure of wire formats like JSON, XML
* A good experience communicating for web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP)
* Fundamental understanding of Subversion or Git
* Primary knowledge of database design and data structures