Yard Manager - Scaffold
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Enforce all safety policies and procedures.
* Responsible for the management of all yard employees and all temporary yard labor.
* Inspect each delivery and return to ensure proper identification of items and accuracy of the counts.
* Responsible for the accuracy of all paperwork concerning any movement of equipment.
* Ensure proper receipt of all incoming equipment including verification of counts, inspection of the condition of the equipment and the completion of all required paperwork.
* Responsible for maintaining the equipment in an organized fashion (i.e., separation of equipment requiring maintenance, equipment to be charged to the customer, and equipment that is rent ready).
* Insure that any damaged equipment is repaired properly.
* Properly account for equipment that is to be charged to the customer.
* Perform daily and weekly truck audits.
* Communication of level of inventories to management.
* Hold daily morning yard meetings to discuss daily objectives and safety issues
* Monitor all preventive maintenance of yard equipment and the completion of the daily inspections.
* Maintaining well-organized, safe premises.
* Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
* Have successfully completed and understand Sunbelt s new hire orientation.
* Have successfully completed and understand all required safety training.
* Responsible for training and developing yard personnel.
* General housekeeping of warehouse and exterior premises on a weekly basis.
* Report any unsafe acts.
* Attend all required safety meetings.
* Education High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Two years experience.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing.