Yard Spotter (Second Shift) 8/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
* Yard Spotter
* Chicago, IL
* Warehouse Manager
Yard Spotter Operator
* Follow all Company policies and procedures.
* Maintain trailer organization, trailer checks, trailer fuelling (when necessary), trailer cleaning, Driver interactions, yard cleanliness and facilitate FIFO rotation of packaging and ingredients into the facility.
* Unload inbound shipments and complete all associated computer and paperwork associated with the load.
* Monitor the production schedule on a daily basis to ensure all necessary raw ingredients and packaging are in house and available for use.
* Report any incidents, product damage or department discrepancies to the appropriate Supervisor or Core Manager
* Follow the work schedule and assigned jobs on a daily basis.
* All other duties that are assigned by department management.
* Working outdoors year round in all types of weather and times of day
* Operating a yard tractor or road tractor to safely moving equipment
* Maintain a clean and fully operational yard tractor
* When not preforming yard duties, assisting on the dock with loading/unloading of trailers using a forklift
* Follow all essential duties and responsibilities of forklift driver including passing forklift training
* Minimum of two (2) years of warehousing experience recommended.
* Previous forklift experience recommended.
* Prior or Current Commercial Driver License Preferred Qualifications:
* Good reading, writing and oral communications in English.
* Good mathematical skills.
* Computer skills Ability to use Word and Excel software
* Must be able to pass a drug test and physical examination.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Typical work schedule - Varies - 4 days per week, 12 hours per day, start time 3PM First Shift
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.