Yesmail Sr Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONYes Lifecycle Marketing wants you to say YES to this exciting opportunity. We are seeking a/an Yesmail Sr. Account Manager to join our Chicago, IL office.The Sr. Account Manager will thrive in a digital marketing and customer engagement agency environment, providing the best of services to our innovative client base. This position is responsible for owning existing client relationships, retaining and expanding the accounts by generating revenue through consultative selling, outstanding client service and cultivating strong relationships. The Sr. Account Manager will focus on program growth, strategic thought leadership and digital marketing program management for an assigned portfolio of customers ranging from mid-enterprise to Fortune 500 companies.
Essential Job Functions
* Serve as primary point of contact for servicing assigned digital marketing client accounts.
* Lead multi-disciplined engagement groups comprised of resources from Creative Design, Strategy, Technology and
* Analytics that focus on digital marketing program assessment, guidance and execution.
* Provide exceptional account support to build and maintain a positive relationship between the client and Yesmail Interactive.
* Lead consultative engagements with clients ranging from high level digital program strategy to tactical marketing execution efforts.
* Analyze existing accounts, qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria. * Proactively identify and evaluate additional business opportunities with current clients to determine focus of growth and/or sales efforts.
* Define potential client projects, propose pricing, and manage negotiations and fulfillment.
* Work in collaboration with clients and internal business partners to support and profitably grow clients' digital marketing programs.
* Forecast and track sales revenues and activities in a timely manner using customer relationship management (CRM) system and/or other tools.
* Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition to existing customers and lead periodic business performance reviews.
* Stay current with market developments, competitive offerings, technological advances, and company products.
* Travel as required to attend trade shows, client meetings or other business engagements.
* Mentor junior team members to help enhance their business acumen.
* Contribute to the strategic approach and roadmap for product and service offerings.
Scope of Job:
* Indirect managerial responsibility and mentoring expected.
* General supervision received. Frequent work assignment delegation.
* Working conditions are great with some regional travel required.
* Fast paced and exciting environment supporting an innovative client base.
* Contact with others inside and outside of the Company is frequent.
* Some access to confidential data.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
* Passion for and curiosity of innovative digital marketing efforts.
* Proactive approach to client consultation.
* Creative thinking and motivation to innovate.
* Problem solving abilities.
* Ability to work across functional lines and lead collaborative engagements.
* Keen decision making logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
* High level of comfort with a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data.
* Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
* Strong presentation skills for effectively leading meetings of varying sizes and topics.
* Capable of building and sustaining trust among clients and colleagues.
Education, Experience, and Certification
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
* 5+ years of marketing experience required (digital marketing focus preferred).
* 3+ years of high-value, business-to-business solution consultation is preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com/our-company/careers. Please reference requisition number CHIC3895.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is a solution provider that brings together multichannel marketing platforms and data, with creative and strategy services honed on the optimization of delivering relevant marketing messages. This gives marketers the ability to source best-of-breed technology and creative and strategy services from a single vendor at a cost-effective price point. For more information, visit www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Yes Lifecycle Marketing, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled