ACAS Developer/Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONCDO Technologies has an opening for an ACAS Developer/Systems Engineer in San Antonio, Texas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops virtualized, cloud-based solution for vulnerability scanning using Tenable Nessus
- Implements fully RMF accredited solution for scanning and develops artifacts for security controls
- Integrates security solution into AWS build and deployment using XACTA and other security assessment tools
- Tests and maintains the ACAS instances in all environments, updating configurations and settings in accordance with DoD policy
- Delivers changes and deploys to operations using DevOps automation framework.
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture
- Develops CONOPS, runbooks and other required documentation to support O&S excellence
- Works with Cyber Security stakeholders to ensure compliance, information exchange, technology changes, and security authorization and accreditation updates
- Briefs customer stakeholders on processes and required interactions
4 - 8 years in security systems engineering, 5+ years of experience with Tenable Nessus Product Suite
Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to orient/train customers
Experience in supporting an AWS IaaS, PaaS and/or SaaS platform including Virtual Data Security Services
Support of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, Red Hat, Tanium, Remedy, etc.
Experience with ITSM and DevOps tools
CDO Technologies, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V