This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 6/26/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYTo provide a wide array of administrative support for account management, and the delivery of other services as required by the client. Under the guidance of account management team, assists in the development of written and oral reports, presentations, training, process and procedures.
* Become familiar with Cushman & Wakefield policies and procedures and to client policies and procedures as they relate to your position and job description
* Provides administrative support to the Account Director, Global Operations Director, Global Financial Manager, Global Procurement Manager, and Facilities Management Team in the planning, coordination and implementation of facility and project management deliverables and activities within assigned budgets and schedules
* Setup larger C&W/Client group meetings
* Manage SharePoint site user access, updates, and data integrity
* Develops and maintains an administrative overview of all facility operations
* Promotes high level of satisfaction among customers by promptly responding to service requirements, to promote the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
* Effectively manages internal customer relationships
* Support Account Director in the preparation of account management monthly, quarterly and annual reports
* Assist with preparations for building events, vendor showcase and/or special events.
* Type, format and produce documents such as contract proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports
* Provide W-9 and insurance requirements to new vendors, and request setup in database
* Ensures all employee lists, both routine and critical after-hours lists, are up to date at all times
* Other duties as assigned
* Ability to effectively present information to an internal group.
* Requires general knowledge of financial terms and principles.
* Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience with Sharepoint not required but preferred.
* Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
* Must be able to work independently, multi-task and to prioritize work requests.
* Professional and proficient oral and written communication skills
* Familiarity with financial concepts
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good organizational abilities
* Detail and team oriented
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Two years of college and/or related experience and training preferred.
* Minimum of two years of experience in an administrative capacity. Experience with data entry and management, basic reporting, scheduling and communications is a must.
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..