This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/22/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT US:
At FRUKT every day we Help Brands Press Play. We believe that everything we see or do can become entertainment. Something to experience, capture and share. Its where these things collide that excites us. Its where they meet up that marketing is at its most successful.
Why us? Because weve got insight, experience, and creativity. Weve turned entertainment into a science and we have fun doing it. We go beyond ideas and chat we follow up and act on things. And most of all, we make things happen.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
FRUKT, the music & entertainment arm of Rogers & Cowan that specializes in work for brands, seeks an Account Director in our New York Office to lead the day to day business for a healthcare category client and their music activation. The position would be lead in communication to client as well as help to manage internal teams assembled to deliver against the scope of the project. The project scope includes both strategy and production of an annual large-scale music event. This position will report to the SVP managing the overall client relationship and work closely with all internal team members and vendors to oversee the strategy and execution.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong client service, experiential and music industry background, including experience in activations around concerts, music festivals and talent management. Lastly, supervising, managing and mentoring a team of 2 people falls under this persons purview.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Lead communications on behalf of agency and project with client
* Help internal team drive project with expertise in music and experiential
* Counsel clients on industry mechanics and protocols
* Manage multiple internal and external teams to facilitate a successful event
* Provide industry and market intelligence and competitive trends
* Help with talent identification and recommendations
* Lead contract negotiations with vetted vendors providing industry and cost analysis information and insights
* Own the development of strategic and competitive insights
* Expertise in music industry trends, festivals, experiential activations, rights, licensing, artist relations
* Oversee quality control across all properties/partners, activation, content, and outputs
* Manage comprehensive branding, marketing and PR plans for entire event
* Ensure successful fulfilment of all assets to client and event partners
* Liaise with all internal client divisions and personnel
* Work collaboratively as a part of the internal client team.
* Work collaboratively with clients agency partners
* Manage and develop staff of 2 employees
* A passion for entertainment this isnt just a job for you.
* Bachelors degree with 7-10 years professional experience in entertainment and the industry contacts to prove it
* Ability to think and act strategically on behalf of our company, our client and artists
* Multiple years of experience or knowledge of:
* Experience in marketing music festivals and concerts, activation and experiential execution
* Managing and supervising partner relationships
* Experience in executing large scale entertainment programs and veteran events
* Experience in music strategy, talent negotiations, program development, influencer marketing, Rights management/IP knowledge of requisite music content and assets
* Licensing across master recordings and publishing rights
* Prior experience establishing and successfully building a relationship with clients
* Ability to multitask, managing multiple programs simultaneously
* Proven success in managing, mentoring, leading and motivating a team is required
* Ability to work cross-functionally within the Clients company and other agency partners
* Ability to identify and evaluate new opportunities for growth of the Clients business and FRUKTs
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral to convey strategic, thoughtful and thorough thinking
* Excellent computer skills, master of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
ROGERS & COWAN/FRUKT IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.