Account Executive 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MANHATTAN DESIGNS, BUILDS AND DELIVERS MARKET-LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN COMMERCE SOLUTIONS FOR ITS CUSTOMERS AROUND THE WORLD. WE HELP DRIVE THE COMMERCE REVOLUTION WITH UNMATCHED INSIGHT AND UNRIVALED TECHNOLOGY, CONNECTING FRONT-END REVENUE AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH BACK-END EXECUTION AND EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZED ON A COMMON TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM. THIS PLATFORM-BASED APPROACH IS ENABLING LEADING COMPANIES ACROSS THE GLOBE TO GET CLOSER TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AND ACHIEVE REAL-WORLD RESULTS.
Principal DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Drives new business and expanded business with existing customers
* Identifies, develops and potentially closes opportunities for Manhattan's software products and services
* Grows the market software and services revenues profitably and position Manhattan Associates as market leader for supply chain solutions
* Establishes, documents and maintains solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts
* Manages to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
* Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
* Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans
* Collects annual maintenance fees for Manhattan's software products for all assigned accounts
* Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses and services.
* Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
* Educates assigned accounts on Manhattan Associates solutions
* Ensures Manhattan s clients have complied with the terms and conditions of the contracts that are in place between the two organizations.
* Establishes collaborative relationships with internal constituents to execute and manage contracts, resolve customer issues and coordinate successful sales activities
* Performs effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level
* Collaborates with PSO and CSO to ensure implementation success
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering or related degree
* Minimum 10 years applicable experience selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software and / or implementation consulting services, including 3-5 years of supply chain software sales experience
MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, IN A BUSINESS CASUAL ENVIRONMENT THAT PROVIDES PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROMOTING A CULTURE THAT ENCOURAGES OPEN MINDS, FOSTERS SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION AND CREATES NEW POSSIBILITIES. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR STATUS AS A VETERAN. IN THE UNITED STATES, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES PARTICIPATES IN THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION PROGRAM (E-VERIFY) OPERATED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. PARTICIPATION IN THE E-VERIFY PROGRAM ALLOWS MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES TO CONFIRM THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY OF ALL NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES AFTER THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION FORM (FORM I-9) HAS BEEN COMPLETED.