This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 3/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANHATTAN DESIGNS, BUILDS AND DELIVERS MARKET-LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN COMMERCE SOLUTIONS FOR ITS CUSTOMERS AROUND THE WORLD. WE HELP DRIVE THE COMMERCE REVOLUTION WITH UNMATCHED INSIGHT AND UNRIVALED TECHNOLOGY, CONNECTING FRONT-END REVENUE AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH BACK-END EXECUTION AND EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZED ON A COMMON TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM. THIS PLATFORM-BASED APPROACH IS ENABLING LEADING COMPANIES ACROSS THE GLOBE TO GET CLOSER TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AND ACHIEVE REAL-WORLD RESULTS.
We re seeking a highly driven Sales professional to sell enterprise level software solutions focused on DEMAND FORECASTING AND INVENTORY PLANNING SOLUTIONS.
The role of ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE requires you to leverage your experience selling complex software solutions to C-suite decision makers. The Account Executive is an expert sales professional with the ability to map an account from start to finish to best understand prospective clients hierarchy and decision-making processes .
The role of Account Executive requires you to leverage your experience selling complex software solutions to C-suite decision makers. The Account Executive is an expert sales professional with the ability to map an account from start to finish to best understand prospective clients hierarchy and decision-making processes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS A PROVEN HISTORY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
* Selling applications packages to large, complex, strategic accounts
* Prospecting and closing new accounts, identifying qualified opportunities, and driving sales cycles to committed deals
* Developing and closing large complex sales cycles over $500k
* Quickly developing trust amongst both mid-level and senior management
* Working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
Principal DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Articulate the Manhattan Associates product suite value proposition and successfully communicate the competitive advantages, resources, and processes to clients and prospects by developing compelling propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
* Develop customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans and establish, document and maintain solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts
* Drives new business and expanded business with existing customers
* Identifies, develops and potentially closes opportunities for Manhattan's software products and services
* Grows the market software and services revenues profitably and position Manhattan Associates as market leader for supply chain solutions
* Establishes, documents and maintains solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts
* Manages to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
* Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
* Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans
* Collects annual maintenance fees for Manhattan's software products for all assigned accounts
* Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses and services.
* Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
* Educates assigned accounts on Manhattan Associates solutions
* Ensures Manhattan s clients have complied with the terms and conditions of the contracts that are in place between the two organizations.
* Establishes collaborative relationships with internal constituents to execute and manage contracts, resolve customer issues and coordinate successful sales activities
* Performs effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level
* Collaborates with PSO and CSO to ensure implementation success
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum 10 years applicable experience selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software and / or implementation consulting services, including 3-5 years of supply chain, software sales experience
* Highly consultative personality with savvy business acumen across multiple industries
* Creative negotiating skills, basing strategy on sound data and mutually beneficial outcomes
* Quick-wit and hunger to succeed
MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, IN A BUSINESS CASUAL ENVIRONMENT THAT PROVIDES PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROMOTING A CULTURE THAT ENCOURAGES OPEN MINDS, FOSTERS SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION AND CREATES NEW POSSIBILITIES. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR STATUS AS A VETERAN. IN THE UNITED STATES, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES PARTICIPATES IN THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION PROGRAM (E-VERIFY) OPERATED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. PARTICIPATION IN THE E-VERIFY PROGRAM ALLOWS MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES TO CONFIRM THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY OF ALL NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES AFTER THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION FORM (FORM I-9) HAS BEEN COMPLETED.