Account Executive, General Commercial - Retail
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 1/16/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Job Title: Account Executive, General Commercial - Retail
Salesforce is more than just the world's #1 CRM platform. It's a massive community of experts and evangelists and a commitment to helping our customers achieve the growth they are seeking. People, products, markets, and channels are more connected than ever. Salesforce provides competitive advantages in these hyperconnected markets with real time engagement across entire enterprise ecosystems. We help our customers connect devices, sell faster, service effectively, and outpace the competition.
We are currently looking for a resourceful, driven, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to help our customers in the General Commercial market reach new levels of customer success. If you have a curiosity for technology, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise solution across multiple stakeholders, than this could be the role for you.
Successful Account Executives at Salesforce have experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their customers at every level of the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisors to the C-Suite and the end users.
This person won't simply focus on selling the world's #1 CRM solution, they will also cross sell our entire suite of products, which includes world class solutions for: Customer Service, Marketing, Community, Analytics, Apps and more.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Salesforce, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
* Developing and managing relationships within our General-Commercial segment employee based companies within the Retail/CPG vertical
* Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications
* Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
* 9+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
* 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
* Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
* Proven track record of selling technology solutions to B2B and B2C customers
* Previous Sales Methodology training
* CRM experience
* Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
* Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
* Strong customer references
* MBA strongly preferred
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.