Account Executive I - Construction Services Group
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For An Account Executive I - Construction Services
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions in San Francisco, CA.
Your Impact As An Account Executive I
- Professional who develops senior level client relationships
- Strong Property & Casualty expertise with experience in middle to upper middle market construction accounts.
- Identifies client needs and develops custom solutions
- Works effectively with client decision makers
- Establishes and develops emerging relationships with economic buyers for middle market construction accounts
- Establishes credibility (knowledge/trust) both externally as well as internally
- Demonstrates technical competency and creates innovative solutions
- Manages medium to large book of business typically, between $1M and $3M
- Communicates and captures the value that Aon brings to client"
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Property and Casualty License
* 3 years + experience in Insurance, preferably in the Construction Market
Bachelors Degree preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2433998
CATEGORY: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
LOCATION: United States, CA, San Francisco