Account Executive I 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family
Aon Is Looking For An Account Executive I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Houston, TX.
Your Impact As An Account Executive I
- Identifies new opportunities in large/complex accounts
- Drives growth (penetration, new business, fee increase) at both existing as well as new clients
- Emerging leader with emerging senior client relationships
- Provides expertise in servicing low to medium complexity accounts (determined by volume/size of accounts and/or nature of business)
- Identifies client needs and develops custom solutions
- Works effectively with client decision makers
- Builds great relationships with economic buyer and with executives at relationships at multiple levels of the client organization
- Establishes credibility (knowledge/trust) both externally as well as internally
- Demonstrates technical competency and creates innovative solutions
- Manages medium to large book of business
- Achieves annual New Business Sales Goals
- Communicates and captures the value that Aon brings
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 3+ years experience in the commercial insurance industry in servicing capacity or related business experience. Experience with multi-state operations desired.
* P/C Insurance license
* Well developed communication and presentation skills. Attention to detail and technical proficiency is critical. Self-motivated, proactive, a sense of urgency. Team player.
* Bachelor s degree preferred
Aon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We ensure that equal opportunity is given to qualified individuals in recruiting, hiring, training and development, promotion, compensation practices, and all other employment opportunities. Aon prohibits discrimination based on an individual's sex, color, race, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans, and other covered veterans.