Account Executive - Service Cloud-Field Service Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and sales initiative to drive revenue growth within our Service Cloud product family. In addition to being responsible for selling our Service Cloud products, this Account Executive role will be primarily focused on our Field Service applications.
The role of the Service Cloud Account Executive will be to drive revenue growth for Service Cloud by formulating and executing a go to market sales strategy within an assigned region, penetrate current and new customers, and run quality sales cycles. Additional responsibilities include developing new pipeline, help qualify Service and Field Service opportunities, run flawless sales cycles, and demonstrate strong product and category knowledge around Field Service technology and the Customer Support application space.
* Prospect, qualify, and close new Service Cloud and Field Service deals
* Develop and execute successful campaigns
* Qualify leads and sales opportunities
* Leverage business from new and established relationships
* Engage in strategic account planning with Core Account Executives
* Lead discovery and ROI process in key accounts
* Clearly articulate business value to the customer
* Evangelize the Internet's radical transformation of the customer service applications market
* Work with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
* Minimum 8 years of experience selling software application solutions
* Demonstrated ability to sell large scale and complex systems to key accounts
* Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CIO, CEO and CFO level
* Experience selling contact center and customer service solution
* Previous team management experience, although this is not a management role
* Bachelors Degree
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.