This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/19/2017
Are you ready to come to COX MEDIA GROUP that includes KOKI/FOX23, KMYT, METV AND COX LOCAL SOLUTIONS FULL SERVICE DIGITAL AGENCY, in the TULSA MARKET? Ask yourself:
* Do you love helping businesses develop digital & broadcast marketing solutions that increase their sales?
* Do you describe yourself as enthusiastic, positive and optimistic?
* Do you have a proven track record of developing successful creative solutions that fit your clients' marketing, advertising and promotional needs?
* Do you embrace change and stay cool under pressure?
* Do you like working for a company that has resources that helps you win business, day in and day out?
* Is it time for you to make a move?
If you answered YES to the questions above then KOKI/FOX23, KMYT, METV AND COX LOCAL SOLUTIONS in the Tulsa market is the right place for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
COX MEDIA GROUP & COX LOCAL SOLUTIONS TULSA SEEKS a talented ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to proactively develop new revenue, including broadcast television and all station digital assets. In addition to building a list of developmental accounts, AE will be responsible for servicing and maintaining these accounts by performing the following duties:
* Identifies and researches prospective advertisers for use as sales leads. Ability to get to key decision-makers at targeted companies.
* Reaches out to prospective advertisers via cold calls and in-person meetings.
* Creatively develop, present and demonstrate client solutions utilizing various tools including PowerPoint presentations, videos, and sales materials prepared by the Research Department.
* Responsible for selling all station assets including regular programming, sports, specials and projects, through multi-platform solutions that fit a client s marketing, advertising and promotional needs.
* Provide consultation to Sales Managers, Sales Teams and clients in the areas of digital strategy (web design basics, Social media, best practices and digital media integration with traditional TV and Radio)
* Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
* Build strong client relationships and ensure renewals through strong account service, maintenance and stewardship.
* Prepares necessary reports as requested by sales management, including pending and projected business activity.
* Travels frequently throughout the Tulsa area to call on prospective and current clients to solicit new revenue. Client functions often fall on nights and weekends. Hours are irregular and often exceed a 40-hour week (preparation, travel and entertainment), based on business demand.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
* Knowledge of the sales process
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Can easily identify priority items and get them done in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
* Proven track record of sales success in local media or Digital Pure Play with experience in Digital Services such as SEM, SEO, Social, Native, Display is preferred
* Understanding of digital media landscape and campaign best practices
* Technically savvy with high understanding and use of Digital products
* Excellent presentation skills
* Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Work with brand teams, ad operations and finance to provide client satisfaction
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools
* Some travel necessary
* Valid driver's license with good driving record required
* Co-op and vendor support knowledge helpful
* Preferred two years television, broadcast / cable sales experience and/or training. We are willing to train the right candidate.
ABOUT COX MEDIA GROUP
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Media Group
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-OK-Tulsa-7136 South Yale
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.