Account Manager 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MANHATTAN DESIGNS, BUILDS AND DELIVERS MARKET-LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN COMMERCE SOLUTIONS FOR ITS CUSTOMERS AROUND THE WORLD. WE HELP DRIVE THE COMMERCE REVOLUTION WITH UNMATCHED INSIGHT AND UNRIVALED TECHNOLOGY, CONNECTING FRONT-END REVENUE AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH BACK-END EXECUTION AND EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZED ON A COMMON TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM. THIS PLATFORM-BASED APPROACH IS ENABLING LEADING COMPANIES ACROSS THE GLOBE TO GET CLOSER TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AND ACHIEVE REAL-WORLD RESULTS.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the relationship between Manhattan Associates and its clients from the moment a contract is signed throughout the life of the account.
This includes developing and expanding relationships with Operational, Technical and Functional management at all levels. From a client revenue point of view, this role is responsible for identifying, developing and potentially closing opportunities for Manhattan Associates software products and services. The successful candidate will convey changes in the industry and new services and products Manhattan Associates offers. Additionally, the Account Manager will work closely with other departments when serving customers (i.e., Professional Services, Sales, Contracts, Accounting and Marketing). There will be frequent executive-level client contact, where excellent communication skills and business acumen will be of paramount importance.
* Drives new business and expanded business with existing customers
* Identifies, develops and potentially closes opportunities for Manhattan's software products and services
* Sells a portion of the Manhattan Associates Solution Suite
* Grows the market software and services revenues profitably and positions Manhattan Associates as market leader for supply chain solutions
* Establishes, documents and maintains solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts
* Manages customer account contact / management information through the entire sales lifecycle process
* Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers
* Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans
* Collects annual maintenance fees for Manhattan's software products for all assigned accounts
* Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses and services
* Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
* Educates assigned accounts on Manhattan Associates solutions
* Ensures Manhattan s clients have complied with the terms and conditions of the contracts that are in place between the two organizations
* Establishes collaborative relationships with internal constituents to execute and manage contracts, resolves customer issues and coordinates successful sales activities
* Effectively communicates account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level
* Builds references
* Collaborates with PSO and CSO to ensure implementation success
* Expert level selling and negotiation capabilities
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to travel at least 40% of the time
* Excellent collaboration skills in order to work successfully with team members, internal and external partners
* Ability to anticipate customer needs, offer solutions and overcome objections
* Strong fundamental knowledge in supply chain operations and technology, and in retail, 3PL, CPG, etc.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering or related degree
* Strong fundamental knowledge in supply chain operations and technology
* 3 - 5 years experience selling strategic enterprise applications / technology; preferably supply chain
* Experience using Salesforce.com, Microsoft office products or similar software; professional selling strategies; complex sale methodology
MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, IN A BUSINESS CASUAL ENVIRONMENT THAT PROVIDES PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROMOTING A CULTURE THAT ENCOURAGES OPEN MINDS, FOSTERS SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION AND CREATES NEW POSSIBILITIES. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR STATUS AS A VETERAN. IN THE UNITED STATES, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES PARTICIPATES IN THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION PROGRAM (E-VERIFY) OPERATED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. PARTICIPATION IN THE E-VERIFY PROGRAM ALLOWS MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES TO CONFIRM THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY OF ALL NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES AFTER THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION FORM (FORM I-9) HAS BEEN COMPLETED.