Account Manager Birst Business Intelligence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 2/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title: Sr. Account Manager, Birst BI
Location: US Remote
Infor is an enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organizations worldwide. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress for individuals, for businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the power of ideas to drive significant positive change. With more than 15,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 90,000 customers.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Sr. Account Manager, Birst
Birst, an Infor company, is the clear leader in Cloud Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics for the Enterprise, and both Forrester and Gartner agree. Birst s Networked BI platform redefines the way BI is delivered and consumed, eliminating analytical silos to dramatically improve the speed, alignment and economics of BI across the enterprise. Built on top of Birst s next-generation, multi-tenant cloud architecture, Networked BI enables centralized and decentralized BI applications to be transparently connected via a shared analytical data fabric, uniquely delivering both local execution and global governance.
Today, Birst serves thousands of organizations across the globe by making trusted enterprise business data a part of everyday operational decision making. Learn more at www.birst.com and join the conversation @BirstBI.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com/birst/
Our Birst team is seeking a Sr. Account Manager to drive strategic sales initiatives into enterprise accounts with $250M revenue and up. Responsibilities include qualifying, selling and closing new business into prospects and installed accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sell value and ROI of Birst Business Intelligence Software into business decision makers
* Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
* Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
* Develop in depth knowledge of our product, business intelligence & analytic concepts, and our competitor s products
* Effectively position and sell Birst to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
* Manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
* Qualify and forecast deals accurately
* Build & maintain strong client relationships to pave the way for additional future sales
* Manage and upsell existing clients
* Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
* Effectively advise and influence customers through challenger selling techniques.
* Research the customer environment to create effective business impact models, build business cases, ROI & TCO models.
Required Skills and Experience:
* 10+ years overall sales experience
* 5+ years of experience selling SaaS or premise-based application software solutions to C-Level. Strong preference on BI, Analytics, Database and Big Data software experience.
* Consistent over-quota performance and high W2 income track record of above OTE achievement
* Stability Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
* A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business.
* Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
* Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
* Strong C-level/board level communication & presentation skills
* Strategic, solution and challenger sales capabilities that support selling to the C-Level
* Ability to work in a fast pace, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions.
* Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close.
The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender / transgender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sexual stereotype, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state or municipality in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.