This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 4/12/2018
Nokia Siemens Networks
JOB DESCRIPTIONNokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
General Purpose: Strategic Sales Professional with knowledge and expertise in the Mobile Broadband area responsible for developing product opportunities, generating orders and securing revenues across Sprint. Coordinates with the CTs and Account Managers to develop targeted product sales plans for Sprint.
Main Responsibility Area:
Develops Mobile Broadband sales strategy with account specific action plans to meet sales and profitability targets. Builds understanding of customers key business drivers and uses this knowledge to develop product solutions that provides value creation for Sprint and Nokia. Acts as a relationship manager, sales person, business developer and operational manager for all CBT products opportunities.
- Responsible for meeting defined sales and profitability targets
- Translates strategy into actionable programs, operations or activities
- Oversees Nokia cross functional teams to create profitable business
- Acts as a source of expertise and leads own product/sales area
- Overall decision-making responsibility for the strategic development and execution of specific account opportunities
- Accountable for P&L and pricing
- Involved with and responsible for integrating or coordination with other businesses or functions
- May include geographic coordination of functions or global functional/unit
- Accountable for setting function/program goals, managing cost performance and ensuring achievement through people and processes.
REQUIREMENTS: - Bachelor s Degree in engineering, telecommunications, business or a related field is required
- Minimum 10 years direct/indirect business sales and/or products experience in the Telecommunications field
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Mobile Broadband Product solutions including offerings, pricing, costs and global capabilities
- Strong familiarity and understanding of the business case development process and inputs
- Demonstrated sales skills with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Success in developing and maintaining key customer relationships to properly position solutions and win new business.
- Must have the ability to manage sales efforts across a diverse team to achieve goals.
- Organized, self-starter with clear concise communication and presentation skills and proven business sales experience.
- Solid technical knowledge in the areas of Mobile Broadband
- High degree of independence, self-motivated, achievement oriented
- Problem solving - researching, creative, predicting skills
- Develops and applies new, innovative approaches to complex or infrequently occurring problems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.