This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 7/20/2018
Kailua Kona, HI
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY SUMMARY
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Title Insurance Company (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. First American Title s Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans.We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com.
* Achieves assigned revenue quota and goals consistent with the company s strategic plans for top accounts.
* Takes leadership role in and assume responsibility for establishing senior management contacts and relationships with assigned accounts
* Develops long term strategic account plan which identifies potential business opportunities, defines goals and resource requirements,
* Coordinates these efforts with other Account Managers and company management who have responsibility for other locations, divisions or subsidiaries of the account
* Builds and maintains relationships with the account at all levels, utilizing company management and other company resources to ensure that company has high visibility with the account. Provides strategic direction to and coordinates the efforts of other Account Managers assigned to the account. Interfaces with National Sales Management to accomplish this
* Identifies new business opportunities and works with other Account Managers, company management, business development, marketing and technical support to prioritize those opportunities and integrate them into the account plan
* Qualifies opportunities by determining customer need, customer timeframe and ability to purchase company product
* Assignments are broad and complex in nature, usually requiring significant originality and ingenuity. Has appreciable latitude for un- reviewed action or decision
* Assigned client group(s) at this level is larger and more complex in nature.
* May act in advisory capacity, making recommendations to management which may have an important bearing on the conduct of the divisions business
SUPERVISION RECEIVED OR EXTENDED
* No formal supervisory responsibility, but is resource to more junior employees
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong knowledge of lending and banking industry
* Knowledge of front end systems
* Strong negotiation skills
* Must be very detail oriented
* Excellent training skills
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years related experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
First American invests in its employee s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..