Account Manager USMC 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BUSINESS UNIT:
Cubic Mission Solutions
Serves as primary interface to the USMC and USSOCOM for GATR Technologies. Works in close coordination with CMS persons in similar accounts. Engages end users and acquisition persons to understand and fulfill USMC and SOCOM requirements.
JOB SUMMARY: Work as part of the Customer Sales and Support team to ensure customer success, assist with training and troubleshooting, encourage follow-on sales and maintain effective customer relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support existing USMC/SOCOM customers by calling, emailing, and visiting to ensure continuity of relationship; check on progress of product adoption; receive feedback on hardware and communicate/advocate for changes with Engineering; check on operational proficiency and schedule retraining as needed.
* Work with customer s unit leadership to secure quotes for needed parts and training, maintain lists of leadership and key operators at each command and unit, negotiate ESS agreements, project upcoming year purchases and facilitate contracting for funds, and generally maintain and ensure customer goodwill.
* Provide consistent communication and regular presence at USMC / SOCOM Headquarters and SOFTACS LCSM locations to collect feedback; communicate information on system updates, including formal design change notices; track program changes that affect GATR; plan GATR attendance and presentation at IPT s; and serve as primary point of contact and answer queries from USMC/SOCOM personnel.
* Maintain IDIQ contract pricing and updates, ensure all relevant components are available and correctly priced on contract, and assume ultimate responsibility for delivery/contract compliance status. Identify, obtain, and provide introductions for, and occasionally travel with, Sales staff to potential new customer sites to support demonstrations and convey benefits of GATR products. Also, participate in key DoD conferences to help position product among Special Operations and conventional forces and obtain contact information for potential commands.
* Participate in weekly Production and Engineering meetings to provide feedback on customer requirements and manage production orders. Provide monthly program briefings to GATR management on Special Operations Forces program status. Maintain sales opportunities and provide input and updates during monthly sales meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent organization skills
* Military experience required
* Ability to represent the company on site and present the product positively and with confidence during all aspects of implementation
* Work as part of a team to accomplish common goals
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Information Technology and 5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* SATCOM experience preferred
* Networking experience preferred
* Moderate travel required (up to 40%)
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
* Must have the physical flexibility to kneel, squat, and bend