Account Manager 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Alere is now Abbott.
As a global leader, Alere Toxicology is now ABBOTT and is committed to providing innovative solutions and exceptional support to organizations seeking to detect and deter the abuse of drugs and alcohol. We deliver unique testing systems to a wide variety of industries, including employers, government agencies, occupational health clinics, pain management practitioners, physician offices, rehabilitation centers, and resellers.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to work remotely in the greater San Antonio, TX area. Reporting directly to a Regional Vice President, this position will be part of a team responsible for selling and managing the complete range of Medication Monitoring products and services. The Account Manager is responsible for implementing the companys sale and marketing strategy, identifying, and qualifying leads while consistently closing business in order to meet or exceed their sales quota. Qualified candidate should be able to accurately and on a timely basis document sales and customer service activities, and process appropriate paperwork. As employee development is essential, responsibilities and job function may expand and evolve proportionate to the employers needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS RESULTS:
* Implementation of sales strategy
* Understanding of the Sales Process and Consultative selling skills
* Management of sales cycle from lead generation to close
* Consistent and on plan revenue delivery though lead identification, qualification, and sales pipeline management
* Development of new revenue
* Support of covered services
* Contribution of highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction
REQUIRED BUSINESS TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
As required to perform job
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum requirements are:
* Bachelor of Science degree
* 1-3 years experience in drug testing, pharmaceutical sales or medical sales
Minimum qualifications required are:
* Positive attitude
* Confident and persistent
* Creative ability and imagination
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent presentation and demonstration skills both in a group setting and on the phone
* Good working skills using Windows Microsoft Office
* Maintain a sense of urgency
jljk Alere, Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request. Alternatively call: Human Resources at (877-818-7722 extension 23215).