Account Platform Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 4/11/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Costa Mesa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThis position is responsible for providing analytical and mobile/static engineering support to the C&W Citi Engineering and Maintenance team. This position will work with mobile and static engineers, Engineering Operations supervisory staff, Engineering Coordinators, Human Resource team, and other C&W Citi Account team members to insure that service standards are exceptional. This position will be responsible for payroll functions, engineer administrative support, and standard analysis of monthly operational and financial results, as required of an individual who is comfortable working within a variety of systems, and prioritizing a diverse work load. The individual must be highly proficient in Excel as well as other database systems to develop charts, graphs and detailed reports.
* Provide all-around support to all levels of MEM team
* Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of employees with Human Resources and Engineering Operations
* Provide on-boarding training of new employees including:
* C&W s contractual obligations to client with regard to response time and reporting of work
* Capturing of hours work by employees via timecards using the Replicon system
* Reactive work order and preventative maintenance administration completing and reporting daily/weekly/monthly/annual work orders using a CMMS work order system
* Purchasing card use and policy review
* ABUKAI software process to reconcile purchase card receipts
* Vehicle use and responsibilities
* C&W policy and procedures for safety
* Order and tracking of uniforms for MEM staff
* Tool monitoring and purchasing process
* Track & monitor employee Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) issues
* Work closely with the EHS manager to communicate any field related injuries or accidents
* Track and monitor truck time, compare GPS route times to payroll for reconciliation and report on discrepancies
* Track and report employee s non-wrench administrative time and report on labor utilization monthly
* Manage and report all PTO time on a monthly basis
* Monitor and manage all vehicle repairs, insurance claims, & rentals
* Review monthly truck safety reports and communicate issues to management
* Be familiar with employers contractual labor obligation with respect to benefits and payroll requirements
* Understand required licenses for engineers across U.S. and report quarterly
* Be subject matter expert on Union terms for various groups
* Reconcile bi-weekly payroll timesheets to payroll
* Submit completed payroll analysis for review and approval by management
* Prepare and develop bi-weekly meetings of all activity throughout the platform
* Prepare detailed monthly and quarterly MEM reports comprised of data extracted from CMMS system
* Monitor and report on training program for all technicians
* Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal formats; work well with remote teams
* Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
* College degree in accounting, finance, human resources, or applicable discipline is highly preferred
* Must be able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize work
* A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in administrative, accounting/finance or tenant services
* Experience with data entry, reporting, scheduling and communication is a must.
* Prior experience working in the property management or commercial HVAC field service company or financial services industries preferred
* The candidate must be highly computer literate, including detailed knowledge of spreadsheets, (Excel) mail merge, Excel formulas, scheduling, (Outlook) word processing, (Word) web meetings, PowerPoint, and other MS Office and database applications
* Must be proficient in communicating at all levels of both oral and written form and competent at preparing professional comprehensive memorandums, letters, reports, documents, files, etc.
* Understanding of general accounting and finance is a plus
* Working knowledge of account payables, receivables, budgets and expenditure control is a plus
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..