Account Supervisor - Neon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/29/2017
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE JACK OF ALL TRADES. THE TOUR DE FORCE.
THE FCB HEALTH ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR
At FCB Health the Account Supervisor is the liaison between the agency and the client, the bridge between the brand and creative strategy, the communicator between all the internal teams, the mentor for junior members of the team, the champion and challenger of good ideas, the team rallier when needed and the leader when opportunities arise. FCB Health is looking for someone who knows what it takes to build relationshipsnot just with the clients but internally as well. This person understands a clients businesswhat levers drive the machineand finds the best place for the agency in that model.
* Client Management/Relationship day-to-day contact for client, build trust and rapport, work directly with client with or without supervision
* Managing junior account team members supervise and provide mentorship for AAE, AE and/or SAEs on business
* Internal hub for particular piece of business go-to person for cross-functional team(s), collaborate effectively with Strategic Planning, Scientific Services, Creative, etc, foster positive internal relationships and ensure everyone understand deliverables and clients needs
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide strategic recommendations and manage all agency resources to ensure the clients marketing needs are met
* Conceive, develop and execute marketing communications and promotions on clients behalf, which match their marketing objectives and strategies
* Recommend sound business initiatives pertaining to the product and markets that enhances sales and marketing objectives while enforcing the agencys image as a vital resource to the product team
* Daily communication with client to establish and maintain positive working relationships
* Maintain strong relationships with all levels of client management
* Manage all jobs relating to account
* Act as team leader to ensure integration of agency disciplines (scientific, media, art, copy, accounting, production, creative, library services)
* Financial management of accounts (determine annual fee, prepare contracts, oversee job hours and expenses, budget for future estimates)
* Manage, motivate, and develop account team
* Perform other related duties as required and assigned by super
FOR U.S. JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
* Bachelors degree, 5-8 years of relevant industry experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Proficient computer skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint