Accounting Assistant 10/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Accounting Assistant to join our Shared Services team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company's success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
* Responsible for the auditing of internal expense reports and vendor invoices;
* Responsible for ad-hoc reporting and internal training of new hires on the expense reporting process; and
* Maintain departmental databases as needed.
* High School diploma with previous experience working in an office environment;
* Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word;
* Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to be customer service-oriented;
* Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines; and
* Ability to work 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday, but with a flexible schedule during peak times.
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets