This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Clerk
Location: Kohler, WI
We have an opportunity for you to join our corporate fixed asset accounting team as an accounting clerk. This position reports to the supervisor fixed asset accounting. The accounting clerk will be expected to perform fixed asset accounting and implement process improvements necessary to support the operations within the corporate fixed asset accounting area. The position specifically provides fixed asset accounting for the Power Group businesses.
This role is aligned with our Finance Strategic Plan in the following ways:
Aligning Finance talent with segment leadership, providing the full spectrum of Finance support, delivering value-add and decision support
* Work with capital project managers to create capital project definitions, review capital ACTs, and release pertinent WBS elements.
* Capitalize assets and dispose of assets in
accordance with Kohler Co. s accounting policies and procedures.
Global Exposure and Business Involvement
* Have daily exposure to and build contacts within Kohler s Power Group business segments, supporting a wide range of departments, both non-finance and finance associates.
* Perform WBS element settlement, identify problems, and work with the applicable businesses to take corrective action. This position settles WBS elements for all Kohler businesses, allowing you to build connections domestically and globally across business groups.
Fully utilize best practice IT technologies; Focus on productivity, speed, ease of information, adding value to the business
* Prepare and maintain detail project plans for various corporate projects related to process improvements and standardization across the global organization.
* Join periodic calls with Asia corporate services fixed assets to align best practices.
An associate degree in Accounting is required. Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft applications (Office, Excel, Word).
WHY WORK AT KOHLER CO.*
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.