Accounts Payable Specialist (Pittsburgh)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/5/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Accounts Payable Specialist (Pittsburgh)
Auto Req ID
The Accounts Payable Specialist (A/P Specialist) will be responsible for accounts payable activities in a high volume, multi-system, energized environment. The A/P Specialist s main responsibility will be to enter invoices in order to ensure day-to-day payment obligations are met in a timely and consistent manner. The A/P specialist must be able to interact effectively with the Facility Managers, Project Managers, Accounting/Finance staff and vendors on a daily basis.
GENERAL ACCCOUNTS PAYABLE
* Process various types of accounts payable transactions including accurate data entry of vendor invoices, expense reports, manual and emergency check requests, wires etc.
* Process daily and weekly A/P for multiple sites and vendors insuring all deadlines are met in high volume environment.
* Understand and comply with A/P policies and procedures
* Monitor and enforce compliance by employees involved in the A/P process.
* Gather group s processing metrics on a daily basis.
* Ensure that each transaction processed has appropriate approval prior to processing
* Correspond with suppliers and respond to inquiries.
* Assist site team, client and vendors with A/P issues or questions as they arise.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or GED
* College degree with accounting coursework, preferred
* 2+ years of accounting experience in a corporate environment
* Commercial Real Estate experience, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Demonstrated experience interacting with vendors and communicating invoice requirements.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and EXCEL (experience with Access, a plus)
* Experience with JDEdwards World or JDEdwards EnterpriseOne platforms, a plus.
* Robust 10 key skills with attention to detail
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS/CONDITIONS
* Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
* Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 65286BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.