ACO Clinical Senior Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/15/2017
Blue Shield of CA
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLooking for a chance to do meaningful work that touches millions? Come join the hardest working, nonprofit health plan in California and help us shape the future of health care. Blue Shield of Californias Mission is to ensure all Californians have access to high-quality care at an affordable price. Blue Shield is focused on improving health care delivery by working closely with providers and making it more accessible, affordable and customer-centric. Being a mission-driven organization means we do much more than serve our 4 million members: we were the first health plan in the nation to limit our annual net income to 2 percent of revenue and return the difference to our customers and the community, and since 2005 we have contributed more than $325 million to the Blue Shield of California Foundation to improve community health and end domestic violence. We also believe that a healthier California begins with our employees, so we provide them with resources to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle through our award-winning wellness program, Wellvolution.
We're hiring smart thinkers and doers who want to work for a leader and innovator in the challenging, ever-changing healthcare space. Come and help us make health care better for everyone.
* Leads in the development, design, and launch of innovative care models
* Ensures alignment of goals across the ACO, internal and external partners, and other value based care model projects/programs
* Works closely with strategic partners to provide transformative direction and drive implementation of clinical initiatives to improve efficiency and quality
* Responsible for day to day clinical process consultation, coaching and data analysis of ACO and value based care models
* Lends expertise and provides Blue Shield of Californias perspective to ensure alignment with all involved parties on care model strategies
* Leads with a collaborative approach and an understanding of existing resources and relationships among partner organizations while moving them toward constructive change
* Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
* Evaluates and analyzes data, identifies trends and develops actionable initiatives for improvement
* Provides onsite observation and discussion of existing clinical practices at provider groups, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and other environments to aid in improving workflows and assist in improvements of existing clinical programs
* Current, active California RN, NP, or PA required
* Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
* Experience managing a clinical health care clinic or home care program
* Experience in care utilization, quality improvement, and population health
* In-depth understanding of the managed care delegated model and associated efficiency and quality measures
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE/LEADERSHIP CORE COMPETENCIES
* Strong conflict resolution and change management skills
* Demonstrates tenacity and resourcefulness in seeking creative solutions to challenges
* Able to anticipate change and respond with a trusting and collaborative approach
* Objective, listens, and partners in problem-solving and reaching consensus
* Effective communication style (written and verbal) and proven ability to positively influence behavior toward a positive outcome
* Able to synthesize and collate information from various sources, comfortable researching and preparing appropriate reports, graphs, and decks to present at an executive level
* Proficient with Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint