Adjunct Navy Instructor 9/16/2017
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Conduct Small Arms Training to Navy personnel.
Provide instruction to Navy students.
* Oversee safety of all training operations.
* Participate in review boards as necessary.
* Maintain all qualifications in accordance with Navy Instruction.
* Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma required.
* Ten (10) years of practical experience in Law Enforcement or Military operations required.
* Must possess direct experience in the field of expertise which applies to the courses for which they will instruct
Must also have one (or more) of the following qualifications:
* Navy NEC 9502 (Instructor), or
* Navy NEC 9518 (Naval Leadership Development Program (NAVLEAD) Instructor
* Instructional Delivery Continuum (IDC) Journeyman Instructor Training (JIT) (A-012-0077)
* Instructional Delivery Continuum (IDC) Journeyman Instructor Training (JIT) Mobile Training Team (A-012-1011)
* Naval Leadership Facilitator (P-012-0045)
* Facilitator Training Course (P-012-0075)
* Nuclear Instruction Qualifications (NFAS) (A-661-0108)
* Nuclear Instruction Qualifications (NNPS) (A-661-0109)
* Other DoD Service designation (or equivalency) upon approval of the CENSECFOR DOT
* Completion of a civilian (or commercial) formal course of instruction which has been evaluated and certified as a JIT equivalency by the Center for Personal and Professional Development (CPPD).
Completion of one of the following small arms instructor courses/qualifications:
1. NEC 0812 (SAMI)
2. NEC 0814 (CSWI)
3. NEC 8210
4. USMC MOS 8531 or MOS 8532
5. Federal Law Enforcement Training Center Small Arms Instructor Course
6. NRA Law Enforcement Handgun and Shotgun Development School (5 Day)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled