Administrative Assistant - Accounting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 3/9/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONHollyFrontier Corporation in Dallas, TX is seeking a Administrative Assistant - Accounting who will conduct intermediate level administrative support for Chief Accounting Officer, accounting and tax departments and processes invoices for payment in SAP under general supervision.
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION PROGRAM BENEFITS.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
* Performs daily office responsibilities (i.e., set up meetings, phones, faxes, copying, filing, typing, etc.)
* Assist COA in maintaining department files and documentation
* Prepare presentations and schedules as needed for CAO and department
* Receives and process invoices for payment in SAP for HFC Corporate. Works with Arriba procurement system as needed
* Assimilates and distributes monthly Financial Review Package. Works with Accounting Director to obtain schedules from various departments. May handle electronic call in and screens during the meeting, as required
* Schedules travel arrangements and monthly close luncheons
* Tracks and distributes procurement cards including processing applications for new cards/lost cards, maintaining list of cardholders, and processes card changes
* Upload files to intranet website
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of two years of on-the-job experience is required. Level will be determined based on candidates knowledge, skills and experience.
A minimum of a High School degree or equivalent is required.
Accounts Payable experience Microsoft products -- Excel, Word and Power Point -- skills required. Good organization skills. Ability to apply pre-established guidelines to intermediate level administrative and data entry assignments. Organized, effectively manages time, able to prioritize, and take initiative. Ability to perform both technical and administrative clerical assignments. Good problem solving, listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication, basic reading and writing skills; ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, ability to work independently, cultivate and maintain professional business relationships, multi-task and maintain equanimity under pressure; detail oriented, punctual, dependable and flexible. Works well with employees of all levels in organization. Ability to lead safety meeting talks as scheduled and complete legally required ePrism safety training modules depending on assignment.
Office based and depending on assignment, may require work outside of normal working hours with minimum advance notice.
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements. Depending on assignment, job conditions may require lifting and/or carrying up to 10lbs, pushing and/or pulling 10lbs, climbing up to 2ft, ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, valid state driver s license and proof of insurance required, perceiving color differences, ability to wear personal protective equipment (beards not permitted.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; we care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
ABOUT HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier operates through its subsidiaries a 135,000 barrels per stream day("bpsd") refinery located in El Dorado, Kansas, a 125,000 bpsd refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a 100,000 bpsd refinery located in Artesia, New Mexico, a 52,000 bpsd refinery located in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a 45,000 bpsd refinery in Woods Cross, Utah. HollyFrontier markets its refined products principally inthe Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier, through its subsidiary, owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc., whose Mississauga, Ontario facility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products and owns a 37% interest (including a 2% general partner interest) in Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Join HollyFrontier Corporation where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER PROHIBITED GROUND OF DISCRIMINATION.