Administrative Assistant 10/10/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Provide administrative support to Integrated Facilities Management. Work with property managers and engineering team to handle routine property management operations, including: Procurement of property supplies and services, including issuing work orders, managing bid requests and service/maintenance contracts, processing of accounts payable and accounts receivables.
* Directly support the Facility Manager with on-going facility and team related responsibilities.
* Assists with receiving/dispatching of work orders to technical staff, vendors or other services providers.
* Provides information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed. Pre Task Plans (PTP), quotes, additional info, emails, etc.
* Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
* Work with team to identify and respond to any financial or budgeting related issues. PO Creation, Receipting, Invoicing, Btap, UMLV, GRNV. Fleet Parts ordering through My Facility and follow up on delivery.
* Helps support and Identify facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings. Obtain and Identify competitive pricing and input savings in tracker.
* Provides support for guests, visitors and employees at client locations. Check vendors in, review contractor binders, CTA review, etc. (can NOT review PTPs only ensure they have one)
* Assists management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary. MACT reports, Update Mobile Equipment spreadsheet, Survey responses, Eurest Hours, KPIs, UAW/Vendor hours, Update BPD metrics, corresponding documentation and file contractor maintenance records(i.e. certs, inspections, repairs)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Superior customer service skills and orientation.
* Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations.
* Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision.
* Ability to learn quickly, open to change and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
* Use time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities and gets more done in less time than others.
* Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
* Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Written/Oral communications ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, get messages across that have the desired effect.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 66776BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.