This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 8/17/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, and filing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets financial reports, and legal documents.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management.
* Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to compute, rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook e-mail).
* Perform other duties assigned as by the manager.
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel
* Essential functions and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific task assigned to the position.
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!