Administrative Assistant (Sales Associate)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
Murata Electronics North America (MENA)
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor over 70 years, Murata Electronics has been a tireless innovator, committed to developing technologies that profoundly change the world around us. Our innovation is inside more state-of-the-art equipment than you may imagine.
Murata solutions enable global product companies to turn their visions into reality from mobile communications to computers and networking, medical devices to power solutions, smart home technologies to automotive electronics.
Our past innovations drive today's technology, and our present innovations are shaping tomorrow's. Whatever the future holds, you can be sure it will contain Murata.
The position is responsible for assisting the Sales staff in the achievement of sales growth and customer satisfaction including: processing and maintaining data, monitoring key data trends, and providing support for customer-related transactions.
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Maintains account-specific information in applicable databases
* Maintains price administration for various systems and databases
* Monitors business indicators and alerts management, as required
* Provides sales administration support
Miscellaneous Job Responsibilities
* Enhances team effectiveness by providing information and management support
* Assists with training of new sales personnel on systems and procedures, if applicable
* Handles office administration duties, if applicable
* Performs other job-related responsibilities and duties as may be assigned from time to time
Delivering High Quality Work
Displaying Technical Expertise
Driving Continuous Improvement
Driving for Results
* High School Diploma or GED
* Three+ years of applicable work experience
* Customer service experience
* Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft applications, including intermediate Excel skills
* Knowledge of Murata's industry, products, basic principles and cultural diversities
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate proficiency in communication and effective collaboration
* Decision and problem solving skills
* Facilitation skills to work with and among individuals from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds
* Typing skills for PC utilization and accurate data entry
* Adaptable and able to consistently handle changing conditions
* Some college-level business courses
* Experience using Client Relationship Management (CRM) software, preferably Salesforce.com (SFDC)
Infrequent local travel
Imagine the possibilities as a member of Murata's innovative global team.
Let s shape tomorrow together!
Murata offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabilities/Veterans