Administrative Assistant 10/12/2017
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResponsible to provide administrative and office support to a department, service line or local brokerage services department or specialized team. The majority of duties are administrative in nature with minimal focus on marketing/business development support.
* Provide administrative and office support to a department, service line or local brokerage services department or specialized team
* Assist with all aspects of meetings and manage active calendars for a department, service line or local brokerage services department or specialized team
* Maintain confidential department records and office files in accordance with internal company procedures
* Assist in the creation and/or editing of presentation materials including flyers, leasing proposals, case studies, email blasts, invitations, etc.
* Utilize standard marketing-approved templates and graphics while assisting in the creation of presentation materials, etc.
* Proofread and correct spelling, grammatical, and layout errors
* Coordinate and assist with collecting, aggregating, and preparing data
* Update and maintain client database
* Prepare expense reports, obtain receipts as needed, and reconcile all credit card charges
* Answer and screen incoming telephone calls
* Coordinate travel and administer activities
* Provide backup coverage for Front Desk Administrator, when necessary
* Code and submit office invoices to Accounting
* Perform special projects as required
* Sort, prepare, and deliver incoming/outgoing mail
* Assist with updating eCommunity and/or electronic property listings
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of 2+ years of prior office experience
* Or any similar combination of education and experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent phone and organization skills
* Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multitask
* Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven record of providing excellent customer service, both internal and external
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent attendance and punctuality
* Professional appearance and decorum at all times
* The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..