This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 3/3/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
This position is primarily responsible for general administrative functions, contract processing, HR duties, preparation of reports and other assigned duties as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist with office operations, including budget tracking, invoicing, accounts receivable and accounts payable. Assist with processing client contracts and input to Contract Management System
* Responsible for general office administration answer phones, order supplies, shipping, maintain files, etc.
* HR contact for processing of required corporate forms and other documents related to company employees.
* Assist with preparation of client proposals and bids.
* Maintain personnel and client contract files.
* Prepare and complete monthly & quarterly reports as required.
* Complete all necessary paperwork and reports in allotted time frame.
* Represent OUTFRONT Media in a professional manner.
* AA or BA preferred but not required.
* Strong computer skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and attention to detail.
* General accounting knowledge.
* Outstanding communication skills are essential for interaction with employees, clients and vendors.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: OUTFRONT MEDIA LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT AGENCY AND UNSOLICITED RESUMES. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUMES TO OUR OUTFRONT MEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER COMPANY LOCATION.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.