This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCategory (For Job Seekers)
Administrative Support, Manufacturing/Operations, Program Mgmt/Customer Service
13931 - ENC Fremont CA US - Fremont, 94538 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
The Sanmina Fremont facility is a full-service enclosure systems solution manufacturing plant. Located in California s Silicon Valley, this facility produces low-to-mid volume New Product Introduction (NPI) runs to full-scale volume. The Fremont facility offers everything from small piece parts to fully integrated and tested systems. In addition, this location offers in-house painting capabilities and flexible logistics solutions in distribution, inventory management and hubbing, as well as repair services.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Administrative Assistant, reporting to the Mechanical Systems Division s General Manager. This position is based in our Fremont facility in the heart of Silicon Valley. The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide variety of high level administrative functions for the General Manager which includes the following:
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
* Handle highly confidential and complex assignments and exposure to sensitive information and contracts.
* Responsible for providing administrative support as directed by the General Manager
* Collects and prepares information used in discussions/meetings with staff and outside individuals as needed.
* Gathers and analyzes information and date from a wide variety of sources in order to prepare reports, manuals, agendas, and correspondence.
* Prepares presentations and formal business communications from rough to final drafts.
* Coordinates with outside sources to prepare presentation materials as needed for executive meetings.
* Interact with all levels of management, customers, and other executive visitors.
* Redirects inquires and problems to staff members for response and resolution.
* Review and answer mail and inquires and determine if executive action is required.
* Manage schedules and calendar for General Manager and prioritizing appointments as necessary.
* Manage and plan travel arrangements (domestic & international), organize expense reports, and major offsite meetings.
* Perform ad-hoc project related duties as required.
* Screen and direct incoming calls effectively with professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and courtesy.
* Creates Microsoft Excel worksheets and graphs, PowerPoint presentations.
* Manage organizational graph/charts and headcount reports.
* Researches and compiles special reports.
* Operates automated office equipment.
* Coordinates messages, appointments, file maintenance , and information to callers.
* Researches, compiles, and proofs word processing assignments.
Education and Experience:
* (3+) years related experience required. B.A. Degree in business preferred
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
* Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal, and writing skills required.
* Ability to interface with various levels of management, customers, and employees to exchange information and collaborate.
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
* Ability to multitask and handle changing priorities with ease.
* Ability to work independently with limited direction and/or supervision.
* Ability to work within a team environment.
* Must have a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed, which could include weekends.
* Good overall business sense with strong project management skills.
* Successful candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled