Advisor I : Healthcare Transaction Processing [Simple]
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 2/23/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdvisor I : Healthcare Transaction Processing [Simple]
TITLE: Claims Processing Representative
JOB TYPE: (FULL-TIME)
AT CONCENTRIX WE ARE FANATICAL ABOUT OUR STAFF AND CLIENTS. WE ARE TENACIOUS IN OUR PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE AND OF HIGH QUALITY SERVICE. WERE NOT AFRAID OF BEING BOLD AND DISRUPTIVE IN THE MARKETPLACE AND WE LIKE SHAKING THINGS UP. WE TAKE OUR VALUES SERIOUSLY AND THEY ARE THREADED INTO EVERYTHING THAT WE DO - WE ARE ONE CONCENTRIX. JOIN US AND BE THE DIFFERENCE FOR THE WORLDS BEST BRANDS!
CAREER DESCRIPTION/SUMMARY: We are currently looking for a bold and tenacious Customer Care Representative. This account collaborates with a client that provides managed care services exclusively for government sponsored healthcare programs with an emphasis on Medicaid and Medicare.
Concentrix Daleville assists by performing back office healthcare claims support in the areas of claims adjudication and adjustment.
* Manual processing of institutional and professional Medicaid and Medicare claims
* Process claims accurately and timely as determined by client with minimal to no financial or procedural errors
* Complete assigned tasks to required levels of efficiency and effectiveness as mandated by client
* Keep updated with changes in Standard Operating Procedures
* Provide excellent customer service by processing transactions accurately
* Ensure that any exceptions in processing are dealt with effectively, appropriately tracked, and resolved or escalated as needed
* Identify and escalate continuous improvement opportunities (Best Practices) to improve process and efficiency
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* 100% back office. No voice support is required.
* Health claims experience a preferred
* Attention to detail is key
* Keyboard skills are critical to navigate through web-based tools, screens and data fields, both quickly and accurately. 40 wpm preferred.
* Numerical ability, critical thinking, ability to interpret insurance contracts
* Good written communications (documenting notes, pend queue comments)
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Good problem-solving, analytical and data entry skills a must
* Moderate computer, PC and internet skills
* Minimum H.S. diploma
WHAT WE OFFER:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
Monthly performance incentives
Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: ARIKA.AERTS@CONCENTRIX.COM
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
Please send your resume to Arika.Aerts@concentrix.com
CLAIMS PROCESSOR POSITION
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Computer proficiency, keyboard and web navigation skills
Knowledge of Windows operating system (ability to navigate between multiple windows, launch and close applications,
and navigate within folder system)
Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 25 wpm with simultaneous "talk and type" capability
Excellent verbal & written communications skills
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Work assigned schedule which may include varying shifts,
Prefer 3 months of medical insurance experience, with Medicaid or Medicare claims processing experience preferred
Ability to understand flow chart/processes
Good problem solving and decision-making skills
Ability to approach problems logically
Ability to work with minimal supervision & handle pressure
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work remotely
Good attendance required.
Ability to work overtime when needed.
14611 West Commerce Drive
14611 West Commerce Drive