This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/19/2017
Press Ganey Associates, lnc.
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Press Ganey:
Press Ganey provides both ongoing advisory services and consulting in all phases of performance improvement. Our advisors are uniquely trained and skilled to identify areas of opportunity and help clients implement targeted improvement plans. Our consultants, whose health care experience is a true differentiator, work in partnership with organizations to identify and implement best practices across their operations.
Simply put, we are vested in our clients success, and dedicated to helping them understand and improve every dimension of the patient experience.
Press Ganey currently has an exciting opportunity for an Advisor supporting Patient Experience Improvement Services.
The Advisor is responsible for supporting patient experience improvement initiatives for Press Ganey clients. The Advisor will act as the principle improvement coach for assigned patient satisfaction clients. This is accomplished through applying proven quality and improvement strategies and methodologies, collaborating with patient experience leaders in client organizations, and effectively directing Press Ganey resources to positively impact clients and achieve sustainable results. The Advisor will be a service excellence and performance improvement expert and will have direct accountability for partnering with client organizational leadership to improve organizational outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Guides and obtains support from client leadership to achieve targeted improvements in patient experience and customer service.
* Acts as the liaison between the client and Press Ganey in order to enhance the partnership by understanding and articulating client business needs.
* Leverages Press Ganey s knowledge-base to share trends, key drivers and top performer best practices in patient experience initiatives.
* Establishes rapport and credibility and maintains relationships with key contacts at all levels of the organization.
* Identifies the appropriate owner and stakeholders within the client organization for improving the patient experience.
* Collaborates with client to interpret Press Ganey patient satisfaction data / reports and provides guidance related to patient satisfaction quality improvement efforts.
* Assists client in identifying the cause of low performance and directs improvement efforts towards that cause.
* Develops in-depth knowledge/understanding of client organizations, makes specific and actionable recommendations for improvement, and provides guidance and coaching to the client based on the knowledge of the client s needs.
* Establishes an actionable goal with the client and provides guidance and coaching towards completion of that goal including identification of potential barriers to success.
* Conducts virtual and in-person workshops and education sessions for clients related to Press Ganey philosophies of service excellence and patient experience best practices.
* Creates and documents the partnership plan for the client articulating the organizational goals, priority areas for improvement, and how they will be implemented by the client and supported by the Advisor.
* Works cross-functionally with the Sales Executive and Account Manager to assure service and partnership plans directly support the account plan for the client, and that services are setup, maintained and delivered in the form that meets the clients needs and is within the scope of the account plan / contract.
* Leads service recovery efforts related to the delivery of Advisory services.
* Supports the Sales Executive in identifying cross / up-selling opportunities.
* Communicates a variety of initiatives to the client as appropriate.
* 5 - 8 years of healthcare experience, preferably within performance/process improvement, service excellence leadership or consulting is required.
* Familiarity with Press Ganey solutions is preferred.
* Excellent strategic thinking skills and ability to demonstrate value to various key account contacts.
* Demonstrated achievement of quality management and patient process improvement in a healthcare setting.
* Proven excellence in the support and service to complex customers.
* Superior problem-solving ability, preferably within a customer environment.
* Superior project management, time management and organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to multiple priorities.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking ability.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to facilitate workshops, make compelling presentation to large/small audiences, and effectively communicate/present to a wide range of audiences including boards of directors, senior executives, physicians, clinical managers, and department heads.
* Demonstrated interviewing and consulting skills including the ability to propose action to a client with confidence and to achieve results through influence and persuasion.
* Demonstrated relationship building skills including engaging, persuading, and gaining credibility with senior executives and physicians within complex healthcare organizations, both over the phone and in person.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively to ensure adequate resources are brought to bear to meet client needs from throughout the organization.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and Web Conferencing.
* Candidates must live in their assigned territory and be onsite approximately 35% of the time.
* Bachelor s degree in a related field is required, MBA/MHA preferred
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
For more information about Press Ganey, visit our website at pressganey.com .
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice Press Ganey will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.