Aerospace Program Manager- Sales & Marketing 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Opportunity
ATI is Building the World's Best Specialty Materials Company . We focus our advanced specialty materials technology, unsurpassed manufacturing capabilities, and innovative products to serve global end use markets with highly diversified and specialized product offerings. ATI is one of the largest and most diversified high performance specialty materials producers in the world. We have employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer growing global markets a wide range of high performance specialty materials solutions.
ATI Millersburg is seeking a Aerospace Program Manager to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for you!
The primary purpose of this job is to:
* Book sales to meet targets and assist in the development and execution of the business plan.
* Seek new opportunities, provide quotations, negotiate price, delivery, specifications and other conditions of the order with customers.
* Research availability of material and obtain production commitment for deliveries.
* Ensure all commercial components necessary for on-time delivery are received and communicated when needed (specifications, quality plan, LOC, export license, etc.).
* Research and provide information to customers regarding current status of orders.
* Develop sales strategies and forecast near-term and long-term market demand by establishing and maintaining information networks in the marketplace.
* Process requests for credit, coordinate with other departments and help with collection as needed.
* Conduct domestic and international on-site customer visits.
* Provide input on marketing strategy and attend trade events.
* Bachelor's degree in a Sales or Business related field.
* Demonstrated and relevant experience in a sales, marketing or process engineering environment is preferred.
* Equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
* Successful candidate must have excellent inter-personal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
* Demonstrated ability to perform financial analyses, determine expected gross profits and variances, and present cost and pricing data.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate work activities with other team members and be able to work independently as needed.
* Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Suite is necessary.
* Experience with Oracle is a plus.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.