Agency Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 2/15/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAuto req ID
Agency Project Manager
Regular / Temporary:
Full-Time / Part-Time:
Overall Job Summary
Manages all aspects of projects/programs per assigned client base. Act as a conduit for all project information to ensure the meeting of all critical delivery, scheduling, quality and pricing expectations as well as meeting profit margin goals.
1. Act as a main conduit between client, sales, project team, and inside or outsourced manufacturing and field resource for all project information.
2. Responsibility to deliver project at or above predicted margin (accepted by management prior to presentation to client).
3. Responsible for creation of timeline and the management of the timeline in order to deliver on time, quality product to client base.
4. Responsible for change management and communication of all critical project changes and corresponding plan alterations.
5. Responsible for identifying, scheduling and managing correct field resources necessary based on client requests.
5. Ensure proper resource alignment to deliver client satisfaction and profitability (includes internal manufacturing as well as domestic and international vendor-partners).
Ensure the all resources understand key requirements for execution of request and quality assurance processes are identified and managed during execution.
6. Manage problem escalation process if needed (per project/program).
7. Ensure proper and timely channeling and delivery of all critical project parts (i.e. order confirmation, pricing, artwork, approvals, distribution lists, furnished items, design, prototypes etc.) (managing critical dates of timeline).
8. Ensure proper project hand off to manufacturing (internal or external).
9. Responsible for proper and complete project closure (i.e. e. timely cost roll up, billing and collection of all assigned projects).
10. Follow all company and OSHA safety guidelines and policies.
11. All other duties as required.
12. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
13.Vendor Management Develops execution plans; Coordinates correct resources; Communicates plan, changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages resource activities; Ensures quality of execution at all steps.
14. Labor Resource Management Experience and familiarity with the use of different programs and tools to schedule labor resources track associated deliverables and activities. Applications and tools include previous daily use of standard office programs, spreadsheet creation, mapping and routing programs, and electronic file management, CRM.
Qualifications / Requirements
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
Preferred working knowledge of more than one labor routing software program or tool.
Preferred experience with electronic file management and CRM systems.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have a valid driver's license.
Other Skills and Abilities
Proficiency and experience in the scheduling and routing of labor resources within multiple geographic locations.
Preferred previous work experience may include regional, national or global roles in logistics and transportation, dispatch and scheduling, vendor and or contractor management. Canidate will also benefit from having experience in providing and coordinating services to companies and brands with hundreds to thousands of physical locations. Hospitality, Retail, Food & Beverage / Quick Serve just to name a few examples.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age or disability. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled