Air Import Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 1/2/2018
DFW Airport, TX
* Monitor timely responses to external/internal customers and other Panalpina offices
* Control/monitor all activities, reports and documents related to the CFS and bonded warehouse
* Complete all inbond moves, i.e. (but not limited to) I.T.s and permits to transfer
* Check all files for accurate documentation (Customs, operation and accounting)
* Assure complete billing of files in accordance with corporate KPI
* Prepare quotations, review customer profiles and rate structures
* Support Sales Department with customer information, rates, etc.
* Complete and update customer profiles
* Visit customers whenever required to improve communication
* Assist department head in training and education of the department staff and supervise cross-training
* Monitor vendors compliance with service standards and requirements as per contract terms
* Monitor proper filing and updating of all departmental records, i.e., tariffs, manuals, contracts, etc.
* Assist department head on Shipping Run
* Customer focused
* Able to work in a diverse environment and culture
* In depth knowledge of import processes
* Management experience
* Strong customer service orientation
* Communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent application skills and competence
* Knowledge of Panalpina products
* Team player
Panalpina is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer