All Source Intelligence Analyst - Active Polygraph Required 10/11/2017
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
LMI currently has an opportunity for an All Source Intelligence Analyst to support a US Government Intelligence Community customer.
Serve and perform all source intelligence analysis to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). Collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community; apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest. Perform all-source intelligence analyses using HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, OSINT to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities; determine malicious behavior; and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture. Must be able to identify, retrieve, fuse, and supply network and all-source threat and vulnerability data from current systems, data stores, and local files for the purposes of creating and disseminating all-source analysis and reporting, enhancing situations awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities, or exigent operational needs. The analyst should have familiarity with transmission schemes so as to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets. Perform extensive post-mission multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
Required Skills and Experience
* Eight (8) continuous years of work experience in Multi-Intelligence experience which includes a solid understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence disciplines OR a Bachelors Degree in a hard science and five (5) continuous years of Multi-Intelligence experience.
* Work experience must include five (5) years of Multi-Intelligence experience within the DoD/IC. Demonstrable critical thinking, advanced research, and problem-solving experiences.
* CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must have current TS/SCI with a Polygraph
* Self-motivated and creative.
* Willing to work as a member of a team.
* An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
* Organized and able to manage individual schedule.
* Foreign language skills desired.
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
LMI offers an extremely generous compensation package with excellent benefits. Business casual dress, onsite exercise facility and free parking are just a few of our many work-life benefits. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who can share that conviction
Security Clearance Statement:
TS/SCI Clearance with poly is required. Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer