Analyst - Fleet 10/11/2017
Energy Transfer Partners
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Functions:
- Proficient professional communication skills to deal with situations under stressful conditions.
- Ability to work in a professional manner regardless of the situation.
- Good time management, and highly organized, to have the ability to deal with high volume of data.
- Must be able to perform multi-task operations with frequent interruptions.
- Provide technical direction and coordination to operations for support and maintenance of vehicles assigned; daily communications with fleet drivers and automotive repair shops.
- Analyze specific repair requirements and value to evaluate the most economical solution for the Company to maintain minimum business interruption.
- Perform a variety of duties requiring use of independent judgment and technical knowledge.
- Demonstrate the capacity to be self-motivated, handling multiple projects with little supervision.
- Assist in ordering and disposing of company owned fleet.
- Team player.
- Some overnight travel required.
- Previously had 2-3 years of automotive fleet administration or mechanical service experience. DOT standards & industry practices a plus.
- Software knowledge requirements: Outlook, Excel, and SAP a plus. Possess the ability to learn new software products.
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications